Don't waste your valuable time planning activities - our fully resourced, ready-to-go solution for form time will leave you more time for everything else.
- Enable your tutors to build better relationships with students. The better they know their tutees, the quicker they can pick up on problems - that means less of the drama ends up at the year office.
- Simple to implement - all tutors have to do is open the site, and a set of activities are waiting. We can even send out a weekly email with tips for the next SMSC topic for you.
- Get consistency across the entire school, so that any 'visitors' walking into form time will see a clearly embedded approach to SMSC, British values, literacy and numeracy in every single tutor group.
- Use the (optional) free pdf workbook, condensed for low printing costs *, to evidence your provision. That means even if Ofsted are visiting on a 'literacy' day, they'll be able to see what's been done in SMSC each week in the booklets. You know it's what they want to see, so make it easy for them to find!
* current workbook is only 4 sheets of A4 per student per half term.
- FormTimeSorted activities help build key skills for the double-weighted English and Maths GCSEs.
- A subscription works out at just £2 a day for the entire school. Altogether, it's less than the cost of a day's supply.
Keep both tutors and tutees happy with engaging activities for every morning (and never have to worry about what they're doing again!)
See How Much You Could Save
Choose a teacher role and enter the number of minutes spent planning per week to see how much you could save.
You could save £ per year
But more importantly, you could save yourself hours of your precious time.
How did we calculate this?
£199 (a year's subscription to FormTimeSorted) in teacher hours =
minutes planning x 39 weeks = hours
Total cost of resourcing form time = £